We have migrated to toontowners.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Toontown 2010 Updates

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Toontown 2010 Updates on Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:43 pm

Jakerocks

Administrator
Administrator
I heard a few rumors about what updates Toontown is getting and I'm gonna tell you, well apparentely at the end of summer we will get Cog Dominums. However I heard a few other rumors too like that The cog level cap will expand and new level 8 gags may come, I don't think the level 8 gags are true but from what I heard people are saying that the squirt gag is a wave, the throw gag is a giant exploding cake and the sound gag would be a guitar and amp. I think level 8 gags would be really cool and helpful along with the Cog Domoniums. So let's hope level 8 gags are true and I can't wait till cog domoniums!

2 Re: Toontown 2010 Updates on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:11 pm

ChedderFeather1471

I personally don't think Level 8 Gags are going to happen. It would just take too long to update it into the system. However, I know Cog-Dominiums are really. At least i've heard they are.

Cog. No. Toon. Yes.
Are you toon enough?

Toontown isn't an obession, it's a way of life! Wink
Trying to max Sellbot by the end of summer.
CCG and TABB Run Reporters Rock!
Thissa Way, not Thata Way!

-ChedderFeather1471 The Awesome Moderator! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
-Clan Leader of The Racing Clan Smile Smile Smile
-An Avatar: The Last Airbender Fantic! Wink Very Happy Smile
-I'm a chocoholic!
-Mario Kart player! Smile Smile Smile

3 Re: Toontown 2010 Updates on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:16 pm

Jakerocks

Administrator
Administrator
ChedderFeather1471 wrote:I personally don't think Level 8 Gags are going to happen. It would just take too long to update it into the system. However, I know Cog-Dominiums are really. At least i've heard they are.

Same, I know many people who have said Cog Domoniums are really true, as for level 8 gags, I've only heard it from a few people. Vonn on TTC said that Cog Domoniums was definetely true, but you can't beleive everything you hear, he also said he heard someone mention level 8 gags, although he doubts the truth of it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum