TTA Staff

Toontown Addicts

We have migrated to toontowners.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Toontown's Last Stand

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Toontown's Last Stand on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:56 am

ChedderFeather1471

Note: I have been working on this for a while of TTC. I'm going to start posting it up on here also. Here's the proluge!

Prolouge: Toontown. It used to be happy place back then before the Cogs attacked. Over 50 years ago my grandmother Miss Trixie Pepperswirl was in Nutty River, which all toons wanted to be in. Then, a Big Cheese Invasion started in there. The toons kept fighting them off but, they kept coming back. The problem was, the invasions never ended. More and more cogs were coming out to help fight the Toons. Toons were starting to go sad. The Gag Shop started running out of gags, the Trolley wouldn't work and there were hardly any "treats" in the playgrounds for people to get laff points. Once this started to happen, things only got worse. Finally, the cogs started to take the high toons away so the little toons could never win. One of those high toons was my grandmother Miss Trixie Pepperswirl. I have only heard stories about her from my mother, who recently just passed away. After the high toons were took the little toons were forced to live in the Cog's World. The Cog Bosses took over all of our playgrounds, forever. Only until now....

Cog. No. Toon. Yes.
Are you toon enough?

Toontown isn't an obession, it's a way of life! Wink
Trying to max Sellbot by the end of summer.
CCG and TABB Run Reporters Rock!
Thissa Way, not Thata Way!

-ChedderFeather1471 The Awesome Moderator! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
-Clan Leader of The Racing Clan Smile Smile Smile
-An Avatar: The Last Airbender Fantic! Wink Very Happy Smile
-I'm a chocoholic!
-Mario Kart player! Smile Smile Smile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum